Unfortunately the plans that Janine and I had for today got cancelled, so that I had another research day. In order to be able to move on to my project, I took this time to finish up the research that I had started yesterday. I read a lot about treatments and the reaction and needs of a family that has a child that is diagnosed with autism. This process of going all the way from anger and grief to acceptance was very interesting and is the same no matter what disorder or disability it is that the child suffers from. I also finished up my profiles and formatted them more. In order to get a better idea of what my presentation will look like, I met with Janine today and showed her what I have so far. Since I have done so much research in order to understand autism, I need to cut down my information a little as it would be too much to read on a poster.
Even though I was a little sad that I could not go see the children today, I got a lot of work done for my poster and will be able to put it all together next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment